The magnets in your Nexus 5 may have specific uses within the device. To be certain that the product is used effectively and to specs, it is important that the suggested supplied use/installation instructions are followed. This way, you know the spec magnet strength is being used as it should be. If you are using a case with your phone, we highly suggest using a slim case.
- We need a replacement round magnet and film. How can I get one of those? I've searched and I can't find a way to order it.
- How thick are the metal plates for the iTaps? Has anyone had problems with the inside plate being too thick to allow the phone to fit in the case?
- Do the iTap magnets interfere with your phone in any way when placed?
- How to install and add the bracket to any iOttie CD Slot Mount.
- What do the colors on the Auto Sense Car Mounts charging indicator mean?