When using a Micro USB cord to charge, the power source is directly connected to the smartphone. When charging with a Qi wireless device, however, you will notice a loss in power because the unit must transfer power wirelessly to your device. This implies that if you're driving while using a GPS app or listening to music, your charge could be very minimal.
- Can I use a 3rd party USB Car Charger with the Easy One Touch Fast Wireless Charger?
- What is the maximum width of a smartphone that an iOttie Easy One Touch 5 Mount can hold?
- What do the colors on the Easy One Touch Wireless Car Mounts charging indicator mean?
- My car does not have a charging port for cigarette lighters. If I have a standard USB port, will the Easy One Touch Fast Wireless Charger work?
- How do you align the qi adapter in a qi enabled smartphone with the qi coil located on Easy One Touch Wireless Mount?
Article is closed for comments.