In most cases no, but it depends on car manufacturer. If the cigarette lighter receptacle stays on when the engine is turned off, it will drain the car battery.
- Does the power cord need to be plugged up for my Auto Sense to work?
- Will the Auto Sense Charger turn off when the phone is fully charged?
- Will the backup battery continue to operate after the power has been disconnected?
- How does one align their qi adapter in their smartphone with the qi coil located on the Auto Sense Mount?
- What do the colors on the Auto Sense Car Mounts charging indicator mean?