The Auto Sense has a built in battery and will stay on standby for up to 5 hours, when unplugged if fully charged. This allows the release and open mechanism function to work, however it will not charge your phone when unplugged.
- Do I have to use the cable that comes with the Auto Sense Mount?
- Will the backup battery continue to operate after the power has been disconnected?
- Will the mount drain my battery if left plugged in when I leave the car?
- My Auto Sense mechanism works without my phone case but will not work when I have my case on. Why is this happening?
- My car does not have a cigarette port for charging. Will the Auto Sense Charger work if I have a traditional USB port?