You can use an alternative cable, as long as it is 2.0 QC compatible or higher. However, we do recommend using our provided cable to make sure you are getting the most efficient charge.
- My car does not have a cigarette port for charging. Will the Auto Sense Charger work if I have a traditional USB port?
- My Auto Sense Charging Device is not fast charging. Why is that?
- Does the power cord need to be plugged up for my Auto Sense to work?
- Will the Auto Sense charge through a phone case?
- Will the Auto Sense Charger turn off when the phone is fully charged?
Article is closed for comments.