Since our charger cable has a USB-C at the end, you would need a USB-C to USB-B adapter to make it work with your car’s traditional USB-B port. Please note that in this case, only standard charge will be supported at a rate if 5W.
- Will the Velox Magnetic Wireless drain the car battery if I leave this plugged in?
- Does the Velox Magnetic Wireless provide fast charging?
- My car does not have a cigarette port for charging. Will the Easy One Touch 2 Qi Wireless Mount work if I have a traditional USB port?
- How to Reach us / Hours of Live Agents
- Is the vent attachment on the Velox Magnetic Wireless removable like in other iOttie mounts?