Yes, it will defiantly work with your current case. It does come with small metal pieces that you could put inside the case if your case doesn't have a strong enough connection with the magnet.
- Will the iTap Magnets work with a case on my phone?
- Is the ball joint a standard 17 mm ball for the iTap Vent, CD or Dashboard Mount?
- Do the iTap magnets interfere with your phone in any way when placed?
- In the video for the iTap Magnetic Series it shows to use both plates inside the case but the instructions say to use only one. Which is correct?
- How thick are the metal plates for the iTaps? Has anyone had problems with the inside plate being too thick to allow the phone to fit in the case?